I have been struggling to get into the Christmas spirit this season. I seem to struggle more and more every year. This year I tend to blame the warm weather and school, but honestly those are superficial and have nothing to do with the true meaning of Christmas. Today Janet and I took cards and a treat to people we visit and home teach as well as some neighbors. We plan on delivering more tomorrow for FHE. It is a small thing but it has helped me to set my priorities straight. This is a video that seems to say everything I want to say. Christ is the biggest gift we have been given. If we learn to trust him and lean on him we will find more joy than through any other means.
He is the Gift – Christmas Video – #ShareTheGift:
He is the Gift – Christmas Video – #ShareTheGift:
No comments:
Post a Comment